Responsible for facilitating video, television, and film projects from beginning to end. Arranges and raises funding and entities investors, creates budgets, collaborates with directors, and supervises production assistants.
1. Oversee projects mainly in film, television, and video industries.
2. Work with directors on shoots.
3. Devise budgets and ensure production stays within financial limits.
4. Commission writers to compose screenplays.
5. Read and select scripts.
6. Work with director to organize shooting schedules.
7. Hire and train staff.
8. Help with casting, auditioning, and working with actors and actresses.
9. Work with director to ensure production schedule is followed.
10. Supervise production assistants, associate producers, or assistant producers.
11.Determine appropriate locations for shooting.
12. Keep movie on original creative track.
13. Act as a liaison between the studio and the film's creative and technical staff.
A certificate in Theater Management,film studies,cinematography,Broadcast Journalism or in any related field.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send your CV to the HR through this email address;hr.surelyyvantageincorporated @gmail.com
2. Forward your details,such as name,qualification,location,phone number and post applying for to the phone number displayed on this advert or the message box